Delivery & Returns
Unclesign now offers Free International Shipping. For delivery to your countrie, local import taxes may be charged accordingly. Please consult your local office for possible duties. We will not refund for items returned by customs because of unpaid duties. After placing your order, Please make sure the address you submit is valid. For any extra costs caused by invalid shipping information, the expenditures is at yours, unclesign will not be responsible.
- Confirm your eligibility -
1. You can return/exchange your defective item within 28 days of receiving your original order, the return and refund policy applies to any items purchased directly on unclesign.com.
2. Returned items must be returned in the same condition as they were sent – and must have their original label and packaging.
3. The products are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, please make sure it’s well packed up and won’t get damaged on the way.
- Authorization by our quality control team -
Please issue a request / exchange request including your proof of purchase with a clear picture of the defective products to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any items returned to us without prior authorization can not be processed, and will be considered as items returned accidentally, which will not be refund. All goods will be inspected upon receiving at our warehouse.
We will inform you by email once your returned products being received and inspected. Following the approval, the refund will be processed, the credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 working days.
1. Only costs for delivering defective items and authorized returns will be reimbursed by unclesign. Extra costs for unauthorized returns, and handling fees / delivery costs for exchanging non-detective items will not be reimbursed. The products are at your responsibility before they reach our warehouse, and we recommend to send via carriers provide tracking service and proper insurance.
2. Stick the returns label on to the box and when using the box that we sent to you, make sure the return label covers the original label used to ship the parcel to you. When not using the original box, consult your carrier for return label and clearly state that it’s a package for returns products.